Porthmadog Sailing Club
Formed in 1958 by a group of enthusiastic dinghy sailors, The Portmadog Sailing Club was based at Samson’s Bay in the Glaslyn Estuary. The club has an active dinghy fleet, with a regular weekend racing programme throughout the season (tides allowing).
There is also a keen interest in sailing for pleasure, in the past this has involved coastal trips as far as Barmouth. The club also owns two Laser Picos, a Comet, two Lasers and a Wayfarer for member use.
- (01766) 513 546
- The Harbour, Porthmadog. LL49 9AY